High School Symposium
Date: March 23, 2018
The Pratt School of Engineering is hosting a one-day symposium for female high school students interested in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) disciplines.
During this event, students will:
Learn about STEM careers and meet STEM professionals,
They will tour STEM facilities at Duke,
Interact with current students, and
Learn about cutting-edge research topics.
This event is free of cost. Lunch and snacks will be provided. Registration is required.
Registration is OPEN but will close SOON!
Registration closes on March 14, so
- Registrations must be submited by the teacher or chaperone that will accompany the group of student(s) during the day of the event.
- Recommmended for each group of up to 10 students to be accompanied by a teacher or chaperone.
- Space is limited, so please register early.
- Teachers will receive a confirmation email when their registration is approved.
- A parental release form must be submitted for each student attending the symposium. Please download a copy of the form available at the end of this page.
Please send all questions to email@example.com